Home-Made Granola Cereal Recipe
Here’s how I make tasty cereal at home:
- Pre-heat oven to its lowest temperature, around 150 Centigrade (300 F).
- Put 2 to 3 cups of rolled oats in a bowl.
- Mix in ½ to 1 cup of sliced almods, pecans, or the nut of your choice.
- Mix in ½ to 1 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Mix in around ½ a tablespoon of salt.
- Mix in ½ cup of olive oil.
- Mix in ½ cup of honey.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking sheet and spread it out as thin as possible.
- Put baking sheet in the oven for around 30 to 40 minutes, regularly checking, until it turns into a light gold color.
- Remove baking sheet from oven, move cereal to another bowl, and wait around 30 minutes for it to cool, then break it up with a spoon.
- Add your dried fruit of choice, like raisins or cherries, and mix.