A week ago, Miss Alashiya Gordes slapped a label that said ‘The Next Big Thing’ on me, which means answers to ten questions and tag-slapping up to five authors to do the same the following Wednesday. One, two, go:
1. What is the working title of your next book?
You and Me.
2. Where did the idea come from for the book?
Reading about people. Looking at people. Photographing people.
3. What genre does your book fall under?
After a loud crash pieces might scatter under photography, psychology and philosophy.
4. What actors would you choose to play the part of your characters in a movie rendition?
Unknown good ones. Fuck the Motion Picture Association of America.
5. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
You and me.
6. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
7. How long did it take you to write the first draft of the manuscript?
Between one week and one year.
8. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
I don’t like comparing my work to other works, it makes me go vvild.
9. Who or what inspired you to write this book?
Myself and the people around me.
10. What else about the book might pique the reader’s interest?
It’ll look nice.
 Need to be re-written, and more fun questions, please!
 Sorry, but I’m nominating seven instead of five since I’m rebel with a cause! I’m happy to host responses from those without websites here or point them to easy ways to set up their own site should they wish it.
Keywords: philosophy photography the next big thing writing