Canon 5D body
- 2 2GB high-speed compact flash cards (Lexar Pro 133x and Sandisk Ext.III)
- 4 batteries, 2 BP-511A (newer, higher capacity) and 2 BP-511
- Canon compact battery charger (US)
- Digital video out cable
- Mini USB cable
- Canon strap
The 5D has a ‘full-frame’ digital sensor the same size as a 35mm film frame. The sensor has excellent low-light performance with very little noise even at high ISO settings.
A protective plastic film has been on the rear LCD screen from the first day I used the camera—the LCD screen is scratch-free!
Canon EF 17–40mm f/4 L USM
- Leather pouch
- EW-83E lens hood
- B+W 77 KR-1.5 Skylight filter made in Germany (not in picture below)
Great lens for wide-angle landscape and architecture photography. Excellent build-quality.
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
- Rubber rain lens hood
- Hoya 58mm PL-CIR polarizing filter (not in picture below)
- Kenko 58mm 1A Skylight filter (not in picture below)
One of my favorite lenses…excellent performance wide-open, beautiful bokeh, beautiful price! You can photograph at night without a flash with this one!
I am selling my Canon 5D full frame DSRL camera with a 50mm f/1.4 prime lens, 17–40mm f/4 L zoom wide angle lens and 70–200mm f/4 L image stabilized zoom telephoto lens for the prices below. All the equipment is clean and in perfect working condition. All Sold.